New to LRH forum...

06X6spdGTO

New to the forum, browsing at 300 win mags. Had a bad go with 3 different TC Ventures. None would shoot under a 2" group at 100 yds with premium ammo. So looking for a suitable replacement for 190grn + Pills. Do alot of spot and stalk mule deer hunting in wyoming.

Should add I'm trying to avoid Detachable Mags as Ive found most do NOT allow for bullets to be set out long enough to get under .090" Free bore.

Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of good information here, as well as many opinions.. As far as a .300 win. It really depends on budget. Bergara rifles are fine factory guns, but for Remington 700's I would only buy an older gun. I would recommend looking for an older Remington sendero chambered in .300 win and having it re-barreled with a proof to lighten it up. Install a good trigger in it, skim bed it and you are in business.. You should have well under 2k into it and a lighter weight rifle than the original sendero. PM me an I can help you out with barrels. Or watch for a good deal on a custom rifle on here.

Welcome to the forum! Lots of good information here. As for 300 Win Mags, check out the Rem 5R model. People have had good experiences with this.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.