• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

New Manners MCS-EH2 LA

hweissert

Ordered this stock several months back and forgot I did 😁. Already put together the 284 I had it planned for so no real need to keep it. It's inletted for a stiller predator/Remington clone with 3B Bart barrel Chanel. Room to open up to a sendero or light palma with no probs. Elite-Tac moola color! Can text pic. Paid 648.95. Will take 600 shipped tyd price firm. Will keep for future before I take less. Just thought I'd offer without the wait.

Pic

Attachments

• B19FF54C-B961-4A3B-93BA-4F53CAD9134B.jpeg
    B19FF54C-B961-4A3B-93BA-4F53CAD9134B.jpeg
    230.2 KB · Views: 314
Ordered this stock several months back and forgot I did 😁. Already put together the 284 I had it planned for so no real need to keep it. It's inletted for a stiller predator/Remington clone with 3B Bart barrel Chanel. Room to open up to a sendero or light palma with no probs. Elite-Tac moola color! Can text pic. Paid 648.95. Will take 600 shipped tyd price firm. Will keep for future before I take less. Just thought I'd offer without the wait.

what bottom metal is it for? Weigh? Thanks

Ttt sorry for late replies to some pms. All should be answered as of now.

Recent Posts