New guy in Arvada Colorado

Hello from Colorado. New here and just joined yesterday. I hunt song dogs and shoot pasture poodles when I get the chance. Live on a small farm that the city has grown around these past years. Crops are hay and trying to get a good stand of garlic going. Catch some flak from the family back in Nebraska for calling it a farm!!! Also work as a mechanic, so I stay pretty busy. Shot across the course highpower for a few years then called that quits after a theft. The world sure has changed. Anyway enough jabber from me. Hello to you all.

Hello from Saskatchewan. Welcome to LRH, been here years and on average I'd say I legit learn something new at least once a week still. Good place.

Every now and then we get a little worked up (myself included) but that's what happens when you get this many ballistic lunatics who are this obsessed under one roof! 🤣

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Great information to process from how to use a safety to designing and milling your own reamers. Then there is some stuff that will make you laugh your butt off at. Yes, some will irritate you and just move on past it without a look back. Please share your knowledge and experiences both good and bad so we all can gain and learn from you. Hook em in and hang on for the ride!!!

We used to live closely to you there (88th and Wads) but moved to KY a couple years ago. It's been a long while since I've been on this forum myself... between kids, and moving across the country, lol. Welcome; the people, admins, and info here are great!