• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED New Bulk 7mm Rem Mag brass

sable tireur

New bulk brass counted:

7mm Rem Mag. 113 pieces

This is running nearly $1.00/piece from the inexpensive vendors.

Bulk price is $90.00 for the batch.

Shipping will be in doubled ZipLoc bags in a USPS medium box for $17.00 additional.

Total cost shipped is $107.00

Questions by PM or post here.

Thank you!

:)

What manufacturer is the brass and is it the same lot? TIA.

My load for many years in Rem 700s, Savage 110 and 116, Browning A Bolts

Rem brass
Rem 9 1/2 primer
65-66g of IMR 4350
140g Nosler ballistic tip & Accubond, .003 off the lands AND 140g Barnes TTSX jumping .050 from the lands
3250 fps on a 26" barrel
Groups so small that you would swear that you are shooting a custom rifle.
Walnut stocks, Skim coat bedded, barrel free floated, Gentry and Harrells muzzle breaks

Win Brass takes a tad of adjustment on the powder charge

Fed brass is our crap, soft case heads

Through the decades, I have only seen one 7 mag not shoot this load in the 3/8 and smaller area on three shot groups.

Sable Tireur is shipping brass in a medium flat rate box so the brass will not arrive all beat up, good service and well worth the money.

New bulk brass counted:

7mm Rem Mag. 113 pieces

This is running nearly $1.00/piece from the inexpensive vendors.

Bulk price is $90.00 for the batch.

Shipping will be in doubled ZipLoc bags in a USPS medium box for $17.00 additional.

Total cost shipped is $107.00

Questions by PM or post here.

Thank you!

:)
Dear sable tireur, do.you ever luck up on once fire weatherby 340 brass. I need 200 rounds. Pls. thanks buck, n.c.

I'll have to look in the morning. I'm pretty sure I won't find that much but I'll let you know what I have.

My load for many years in Rem 700s, Savage 110 and 116, Browning A Bolts

Rem brass
Rem 9 1/2 primer
65-66g of IMR 4350
140g Nosler ballistic tip & Accubond, .003 off the lands AND 140g Barnes TTSX jumping .050 from the lands
3250 fps on a 26" barrel
Groups so small that you would swear that you are shooting a custom rifle.
Walnut stocks, Skim coat bedded, barrel free floated, Gentry and Harrells muzzle breaks

Win Brass takes a tad of adjustment on the powder charge

Fed brass is our crap, soft case heads

Through the decades, I have only seen one 7 mag not shoot this load in the 3/8 and smaller area on three shot groups.

Sable Tireur is shipping brass in a medium flat rate box so the brass will not arrive all beat up, good service and well worth the money.
VinceMule, thanks for the 7 Rem Mag, load data. I have written down to go into the gun bible. Thanks Buck