• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED NEW AG COMPOSITES ALPINE HUNTER LA RH REMINGTON 700 AND CLONES AND RIDGELINE

boarhunt

Selling my Brand New AG COMPOSITES ALPINE HUNTER LA RH REMINGTON 700, 700 CLONES AND Christensen RIDGELINE. Asking 800.00 +shipping. With all of the extras and shipping etc., I have a little over 860.00 in it. I just received it after a lengthy backorder. I had ordered two matching stocks and decided to go another direction with the other rifle project I had planned. No 16 week wait and I will ship asap well packaged.

-According to my scale this Alpine hunter came in a bit lighter at 29.2 oz
-Long Action
-BDL bottom metal inlet
-Right Hand
-Remington 700, Clones and Christensen Arms Ridgeline (I had them make the small relief for the Christensen Ridgeline and other 700 clone bolt release).
-Proof Sendero Light Contour ( I have a new Christensen Ridgeline 300 win that I was going to use the Alpine with. Fits perfect with the Ridgeline barrel contour just FYI)
-Standard LOP 13.5"
-Carbon Desert Night Camo pattern
-QD Cups Left side forend and buttstock
-3.35 Atlas Pic Rail
-Added the Textured Pistol Grip and Forend
-Bolt release notch for Christensen and other Clones (very small notch they mill)
-standard swivel stud bottom of buttstock

Attachments

• IMG_0838.JPG
    IMG_0838.JPG
    890.1 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    872.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0858.JPG
    IMG_0858.JPG
    764.6 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0839.JPG
    IMG_0839.JPG
    988.7 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
Drooling… if only I had the extra funds. I have a 300WM Ridgeline I was wanting to drop in this exact stock… timing is just off. GLWS!

Recent Posts