• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED N570 Colorado Springs

cornstalker

I would like to buy some N570 for load testing. Also willing to trade if I have components that you want.
I am in Colorado Springs. Willing to meet in the surrounding area if you are within an hour's drive or so.
Thank you.

Thank you. I was hoping to get a smaller amount to test with before taking the plunge on an 8 pounder. It doesn't make sense to pay Hazmat for a pound or two, so I was trying to scare some up locally.

Did you find the large rifle primers that you needed?
No. But, I keep checking daily. Online that is. Scheels has been showing everything but large rifle. I still have some so I just keep checking. Trying to avoid the online hazmat & shipping when I am limited to just one brick. This makes them to expensive unless I didn't have any.

No. But, I keep checking daily. Online that is. Scheels has been showing everything but large rifle. I still have some so I just keep checking. Trying to avoid the online hazmat & shipping when I am limited to just one brick. This makes them to expensive unless I didn't have any.

I have brick of CCI 200's that I can hook you up with if you get too low.

Recent Posts