• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MY STUFF....ODDS AND ENDS...

fletcher

Not sure of the origin on the iron sights for pistols.....17.00 a set shipped...

SPF's....The single shot followers are marked 1 Rem S/A and one Ruger 77....18.00 shipped

Also have several pairs of Leopold Vari-x 3 6.5x20 knobs 28.50 per set with cover included....

update..... I have two complete sets one tall one low of windage and elevation and turret caps. I have two complete sets of wide angle elevation and windage knobs. Then I have a mix match of 3 elevation knobs and 5 cap covers...If you're in need of one of the mismatch let me know and we'll work out a deal.

Attachments

• D302B3AF-AFCA-46D2-9A6C-21685256BD25.jpeg
    D302B3AF-AFCA-46D2-9A6C-21685256BD25.jpeg
    953.1 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    880.6 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    861.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Can these knobs be installed on any vari x III or do they need to be fitted at Leupold?

That's a good question. I believe the cap covers will fit just about any Leopold variX. I do have a couple of knobs and covers that are short. And those will fit only the 24X or 36X benchrest models. I have accumulated several elevation knobs and caps for the 6.5 x 20 EFR scope. So to answer your question, yes I believe most of the things that I have here will fit all of the vari X models.

Send me a picture of your scope with the turret covers off and I can better answer your question.