MLK Day

There were extremely credible reports that he was a serial philanderer and cheered on a rape so... I wouldn't say that.

What I will say is that the vision that he articulated of all people being judged solely by their character was a step in the right direction.

The problem today is that special interest groups don't want EQUALITY, they want SPECIAL TREATMENT. Isn't that exactly what they were fighting against?

Did you see the recently released recommendations for reparations in San Francisco? They are asking for $5million dollars for every person in their special group. The group specifically adds persons with prior drug convictions. I guess that the drugs they were possessing/selling were someone else's fault and that they should get PAID by people outside of their group for systemic whatever.

Graduated in 1969, drafted in 1971! Lived through a bus burning in Anniston Ala. You can guess who was on the bus. No injuries, thank god! I've lived through the civil rights era. It was all wasted on today's young black men. Was paramedic for almost 30 years. Still don't understand why they shoot each other over the slightest thing. You talked to my girlfriend, bang, bang, bang! We're doomed as a nation.

The problem today is that special interest groups don't want EQUALITY, they want SPECIAL TREATMENT. Isn't that exactly what they were fighting against?

Did you see the recently released recommendations for reparations in San Francisco? They are asking for $5million dollars for every person in their special group. The group specifically adds persons with prior drug convictions. I guess that the drugs they were possessing/selling were someone else's fault and that
They should honor the sacrifice of there for fathers. That allows them to live here instead of west Africa.