• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MkV 240Wby Custom Edition

B23

This is a MkV Deluxe 26in. 240wby Custom Edition 9 lug Made in Japan model.

To the best of my knowledge these versions have fancier nicer wood and the floor plate has some engraving and the words Weatherby Custom engraved on it.

This has pretty much been a safe queen. I will estimate the round count at 200 but I'm pretty sure it's far less than 100. It has one very small, about 3/16 long X 1/16-1/8 deep dent in the stock on the top of the comb. Has slight amount of blueing worn off at the tip of the barrel.

A few months ago there is no way I would have felt comfortable selling this rifle because it would struggle to shoot 1 1/4-1/1/2 groups at 100yds. Was ready to have it rebarreled when I was talked into having it bedded first. WOW!!! Major improvement. The bedding cut the groups in half with the exact same loads that we used before. I'm sure with a proper load workup this rifle would go from a 3/4 down to 1/2 pretty easy.

$1250 OBO and I'll have to look but I know there is atleast 2 if not more boxes of brass and ammo that will go with it.

leave email or PM me for pictures