• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midway has BR2 primers

Price is garbage but they have them if you need them.

Afraid these prices are here to stay. It is one thing to charge $135.00 per brick and then $45 to ship/haz/tax so $180+ for one brick. Could be a little better if you could purchase several bricks to split the $34.00 ship/haz.
Can only buy one brick.
$0.18 per primer!

Afraid these prices are here to stay. It is one thing to charge $135.00 per brick and then $45 to ship/haz/tax so $180+ for one brick. Could be a little better if you could purchase several bricks to split the $34.00 ship/haz.
Can only buy one brick.
$0.18 per primer!
I saw that too, and head here to advise. There some H4350 and 4831 out there too. The only thing I don't think they have their prices up high enough. :oops:

Just goes to show the rush on primers is far from over.
You got that right! I really think they are withholding them. It can't take that long to make primers by the 10 of thousands either. I have a brick so I really don't need anymore at this time and what I have will last me for year or two. A far cry for $30.00 per 1000. I know that last year Sportsmen whare house they were $#40. including sale tax. Steals it was $150.00 for the same thing.