• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Midsouth Varget!@#$@!

Is Midsouth slow? I ordered a couple pound of big game powder yesterday morning and they haven't sent me a shipping notice yet. It's been 2-3 years since I ordered from them.

Yes, it may take a few days. Just call them w order # if you are concerned, but they are slow at times and had a huge powder dump this morning....now they will really be slow

Anyone ever experience issues with UPS shipping through them? My order shipped on 5/13, but it hasn't been scanned since. It still says Shipment Ready for UPS. I contacted customer service this morning and am waiting to hear back.

I have ordered from them before and never had any issues.

Anyone ever experience issues with UPS shipping through them? My order shipped on 5/13, but it hasn't been scanned since. It still says Shipment Ready for UPS. I contacted customer service this morning and am waiting to hear back.

I have ordered from them before and never had any issues.
They're not good art keeping up with shipment updates. It will show up and then they'll update shipping. lol

Thanks Veteran and I just got a Fed-Ex text stating Wednesday delivery. Nothing from Midsouth but that's alright.

I can't post any other way but thought someone might like to know that Hodgdon has 4895 available