• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Meopta Optika 6, 3-18x50, MRAD-1

I have the Meopta Optika6 3-18×50 in MOA SFP.

As mentioned above, the glass is amazing. I also have this exact same configuration in a VX6HD, and it takes careful side by side comparison to see any difference. The Leupy has a VERY SLIGHT edge when compared to the Meopta right at the very fringe of the lens. It's nothing that would ever matter in a hunting situation and is only noticeable when you have both scopes together at the same time.

The Diamondback isn't even in the same conversation as a Optika6. I had a Viper and the Meopta glass is better.

I have the Meopta Optika6 3-18×50 in MOA SFP.

As mentioned above, the glass is amazing. I also have this exact same configuration in a VX6HD, and it takes careful side by side comparison to see any difference. The Leupy has a VERY SLIGHT edge when compared to the Meopta right at the very fringe of the lens. It's nothing that would ever matter in a hunting situation and is only noticeable when you have both scopes together at the same time.

The Diamondback isn't even in the same conversation as a Optika6. I had a Viper and the Meopta glass is better.
Sounds like you are very happy with your Optika6! Maybe I should jump on it at 600?

Sounds like you are very happy with your Optika6! Maybe I should jump on it at 600?

I think I paid 450- 500 last year in this board. It was essentially new.

Found the PM. It was on another board. You won't find a better scope for $600. If it was SFP, I would be all over it.

Last edited:
Meopta Optika 6s have gone up and they come in more configurations than any scope I know of. More reticles too. I paid 630 for mine last year, same model that is listed here. Just bought two more for 750.00 plus tax. The Mil scopes were hard to get and there still isn't many in stock. Just some input.

Last edited: