• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Meopta 82mm S2 HD Spotting Scope Package

dandc

For sale is a like-new Meopta S2 spotting scope with an 82mm lens, HD glass, magnesium construction and the wide angle 30-60x eyepiece. Includes box, papers, lifetime transferable warranty as well as a Meopta stay-on case ($99), a Vanguard Alta 264 AO tripod ($199) and a Vanguard window mount ($85). Current new price is $2,299 for scope and eyepiece alone with a total package price of $2,685; priced to sell at only $1,850 firm! Scope is side by side every bit as good as my Swarovski 80 HD and by far the very best spotting scope in it's price range! Check out many of the best buy awards in Outdoor Life, Field and Stream, etc. No trades please! I can offer local pickup in Casper, WY or I can ship.

The new nightforce TS-82 spotting scope as well as the Cabelas Instinct hd Euro are the SAME scope as the S2, each made my Meopta.

Photos can be found at the link below:

Scopes and Optics Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming | ksl.com

Pm replied to. Will sell the scope body, eyepiece and stay-on case for $1,700 + actual shipping. This is a $700 discount over store price, warranty cards are blank!