• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

MDT LSS XL Gen 2 ++ Savage SA

GreenDecoy

I'm selling a MDT LSS XL Gen 2 Savage SA chassis with a XLR stock and MDT folding stock adapter and MDT vertical grip and pic rail.

Rig is in great condition overall. Minor wear from light use. Folding adapter was a second from BF and is stiff but otherwise works fine.

New, this setup is about $1k and is ready for a new PRS shooter or backup rifle.

$500 firm
16E0D3EC-57B1-4CBE-8A5D-BD9C1C5CD2A9.jpeg
78A57D2F-B942-44CE-8550-D50E550A95E5.jpeg
04B0BC2C-D672-4C45-B42F-4514082BB8BF.jpeg
CD3649AF-F3AB-4ADB-84CD-BDDB1E4F2472.jpeg

I will take this. I don't haven't made enough post to pm yet. If you will send me your number I will text to set up payment and shipping.

I'm not really that familar with the profile post location. I think if you click your profile icon at the top of the page you should see it. I sent another message with my number. Unfortunately, until I have a few more post, this is the only way I can message other users.

Hey Jon, sorry but I didn't see anything. You mentioned "messaging my profile", I'm afraid to ask. Is this a separate thing on the forum I've ignored for several years