• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan McSwirly for Ruger 77

Killertraylor

I had this stock made about 6-7 years ago for my Ruger .300 Win Mag with the boat paddle stock. I believe it will fit the newer rugers as well (long action). I could not find a stock on McMillan's website for a Ruger 77 so not sure if they still make them but this looks like the Remington Hunter pattern. Standard 13.5 LOP, stainless sling studs, aluminum pillar in rear tang hole, Pachmayer pad. I can't remember the color blend but appears to be 85% brown with some tan and black/grey mixed in. Weighs 31 oz. I never shot the rifle while it was in this stock, it just sat in the gunroom for the past 5 years. Decided to put the boatpaddle back on it is the only reason I'm selling. I'd like $550 shipped in a McMillan box. Prefer Paypal Friends and Family or Venmo, but will accept a check or money order as well.
220291.jpeg

220292.jpeg

220293.jpeg

220294.jpeg

220295.jpeg

Some guys over on 24hourcampfire recognized this as the Ruger MKII classic pattern and said it will fit the long action Hawkeyes in magnum long action chamberings and possibly the heavy barrel .25-06.

Interested. Wondering if that will fit my ruger African in 375 ruger.

If you knew your barrel diameter I could tell you. It might need to be sanded out some. The .300 win mag I had in it has a pretty hefty barrel but I'm not sure if it's the same diameter as the .375.