• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McMillan Game Warden / Winchester Long Action

Call and talk with them. I ordered a LA 70 Game Warden and it is only taking about 3 months as long as you go the painted route and don't need the molded in finishes like carbon ambush or swirley.

Call and talk with them. I ordered a LA 70 Game Warden and it is only taking about 3 months as long as you go the painted route and don't need the molded in finishes like carbon ambush or swirley.
Thanks. I have. I've got some time until my Bartlein CF barrel arrives and is assembled to my blueprinted action to get finished cylinder length. So, I'm hoping to find a better deal that McMillan won't provide even on an un-painted stock and I'm not thrilled about their paint options. I can do better with my airbrush. McMillan won't even cut the butt to finished length if the buyer wants to install a Sims Air Tech recoil pad instead of their grind-to-fit offerings. I'm not criticizing McMillan. They just won't offer exactly what I want and I have time to try to get what I want.

That makes sense. As you know, finding stocks for these win70's isn't easy. Seems like we would have more options, but I guess we are fortunate to have some choices.