• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mcmillan Game Hunter Carbon Fiber Stock for 700/clone

Tikkamike

I have a Brand new Mcmillan Game hunter stock right handed standard 13.5" LOP Never even touched a gun. I Bought it for an ultralight build I am doing and was afraid my custom LOP stock from mcmillan wouldnt show up in time, Low and behold my other stock showed up 4 days after I bought this one. There is one catch. This stock is totally Raw. in order to get it quickly as possible I ask for no paint, no dip.. nothing just send it over. I got it for a little less and am going to sell it for a little less yet. stock is 100% new and can be dipped or painted your choice. I will make someone a heck of a deal and sell for $600 shipped. I Paid $644

Product
Quantity Price Cart Subtotal $0.00 Shipping Shipping Game Hunter-EDGE TECH-L700-VAR-PRIMERED $644.00 Order Total $644.00

I never weighed the stock but i put the a3 carbon on a barreled action with a sendero contour at 28.5 and the whole gun weighed 8.5lbs if that helps.