• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Masterpiece Arms 6mm Creedmoor

Buzzsaw

Hi all, I.ve decided to sell my MPA 6mm Creed. I'm old and really cant give this rifle what it deserves. It has less than 100 rounds (I can get exact round count). Scope NOT included. I'll list what I can think of:
White Color Chassis (option)
Folding stock (option)
Biz n Andy trigger 700 All Sport
Curtis Axiom Action
MPA Heavy barrel, black Cerakote
Weibad Cheek Riser pad
MPA 1 piece 20 MOA scope base and rings

This rifle was built buy MPA to my specs. This gun shoots under a half MOA with Hornady 108 ELDM Factory ammo. I have some handloads to test but haven't tried them yet. Gun is pristine.

$3,000+ shipping

I have extra stuff: ammo, Berger bullets, Hornady A-Tips, Sierra 107 MK's, brass, MPA Bore guide, Wilson seater die, Redding FL die (non-bushing) I can offer these as a FTF add-on at a small cost, but they would cost too much to ship. Dallas, TX. area.

Holler for more details if needed. THANKS!!!

IMG-5307.jpg

IMG-5308.jpg

IMG-5337.jpg

IMG-5347.jpg

IMG_5384.jpg

I could probably put the cheek riser pad $50, The bore guide $75 and the 1-piece scope base $276, snap caps in the case when I ship it. I will do this for $3000. can you do this?
I think I can post pictures of the bore guide and cheek pad. The scope mount is in the picture above, 30mm.