• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Marlin 1894s 44 mag lever action

6.5x300

A68YeT2l.jpg

Here is a great shooting handy little rifle with the power of the 44 mag! A blast to shoot and very accurate with my customer made bullets. Sadly I just don't find myself shooting it as much as I should and like all my offered for sale rifles as of late, I am need of raising funds to pay mounting bills.

Marlin model 1894s lever action chamber in the powerful 44 mag.

Brand new Weaver Nitrex TR1 3-9x40 scope with BDC retical, made in Japan with excellent glass. Perfect fit to rifle. Scratch free scope and glass.

Excellent DNZ one piece scope mount.

Excellent bluing with only one minor scratch on her, I had the flat head screw driver slip as I was tightening a screw on the side of the receiver. That is the only scratch on her including all steel and wood.

Rifling and bore look great.

7lb 14oz. as shown with scope.

Included shoulder strap.

"JM" stamped (means Marlin's proof stamp, from what I have researched, from the higher quality models back in the day and more sought after).

I put less than three boxes of ammo threw this great little gun. Had no issues what so ever. A very fun little gun to shoot. I bought this gun used and don't recall round count but it shows very little ware at all!

Features: as posted on Marlin web site (corrected for micro rifling and faster twist rate)

44 Remington Magnum/44 S&W Special

10-shot tubular magazine

Lever action with squared finger lever; side ejection; deeply blued metal surfaces; solid-top receiver; hammer block safety

American black walnut straight-grip stock; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield finish. Blued steel fore-end cap; swivel studs

20" barrel with 12 micro groove rifling

1:20" twist rate

Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount.

38 1/2" long

13 3/8" length of pull

6 1⁄2 lbs. approximate weight without scope

Price offered at

$749 + $50 S&H

I own and operate BTSniper custom swage dies, feel free to look me up and rest assured you can buy with confidence.

I can accept all forms of payment to include check, money order, paypal or credit card.

Thanks for looking

Brian Thurner

[email protected]

BTSNIPER llc.
541-436-4095

VFky8GUl.jpg

60Ya12jl.jpg

GJnUF7ml.jpg

D2rdPyxl.jpg

LC5wemCl.jpg

It9tm7sl.jpg

jQoWV5Kl.jpg

One time price drop offer before listing on gun broker....

$625 plus S&H without the scope.

FWIW I there IS A WORLD of difference from the no longer produced JM proof stamped Marlin Lever action rifle VS the ones made after Remington/Freedom Group acquired Marlin. I own two JM stamped 336C's in 35 Remington made in the late 1990's that were in LNIB condition and were completely astonished at their ability to shoot CONSISTENT MOA or BETTER 100 yard 3 shot groups.