• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mark6 3-18 Illum. TMR M5C2

Conrad

This scope was mounted to my 6.5 SAUM for about 150 rounds and rode in Seeekins rings. It has not seen any hard use and thus condition is like new.
The perk of this scope is not many scopes out there are putting all these features in such a compact and light package. It's pretty ideal for a light weight long range hunter build.
I don't see very many illuminated models come up for sale so I'm taking a stab at price here. This will include rings and shipping, but not the level. Asking $2500, but I'll entertain offers. No trades.
Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2083.jpg
    IMG_2083.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 7
Is it mil turret and is the button on face a push lock type feature.Also how many mil per rev.Thnx

Ah ok. Yes, the scope has mil turrets and the mil TMR reticle. The turrets are 10 mils per revolution with a rev indicator post that pops out of the top each revolution. The button you see is a push lock to release from the zero stop. Once you unlock from the zero stop you don't have to hold it anymore to turn the turret. The M5C2 turrets are a nice compact design overall. The windage turret is capped. I can get 20 mils of elevation with a 20 MOA base on this scope.

Rings are sold, and dropping price to 2200, includes shipping. Thanks!