• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manners MCS PRS-1 M700 LA

Elkbelter

Manners PRS-1 with Elite Carbon Fiber shell. Fits M700 Long Actions.
Clear web finish.

Atlas rail w/ integral flush cup.
2 flush cups on left side. Plus one bottom rear .
13.25 LOP. Fits tight to shoulder.
Proof Sendero barrel channel.
Like new--light bedding in recoil lug area.
Pics show stock gray--it is black.
Bottom metal &
accessories are sold
$975
20210313_153327.jpg
20210313_153337.jpg
20210313_153438.jpg

20210313_164732.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I would like this stock please. Can you ship to the Uk ?

Are you Chikken Tikka from the UK-he wanted this stock too? I doubt 2 Chaps from England want my Stock.

would you have any interest in a trade? I have a Mcmillian a3 sporter in Black and Tan opened for a #5 contour bedded for a 700 long action and ptg bottom metal. It's a carbon stock with pic rail and two flush cups on the bottom of the stock for a sling

would you have any interest in a trade? I have a Mcmillian a3 sporter in Black and Tan opened for a #5 contour bedded for a 700 long action and ptg bottom metal. It's a carbon stock with pic rail and two flush cups on the bottom of the stock for a sling

I will Pass on that thankyou.

I have a McMillan game warden, molded in colors set up this exact way, would you be interested in a trade? Its new and untouched, Ordered for my wife, I would like to go lighter if I could find something. What does this weigh? I would be willing to kick in cash to sweeten the trade if interested?

Recent Posts