• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners EH1

Tkeslar

Looking for an EH1 for a long action Remington 700 inletted for standard BDL bottom metal. Color is not that important as I plan on having it painted. I'll be using a Proof sendero barrel but can open it up of need be. Thanks!

I've one with the bdl, it has the mini chassis bdl. I did my own paint job to match the manners camo and turned out great.

Before and after:
IMG_1100.jpg
IMG_1101.jpg
IMG_1102.jpg

It does look good! Is that the EH1 or the T2? The forend looks a little wider than the EH1s I've seen. I'm wanting this for a hunting rifle and am trying to keep the weight down. Do you know what the stock weighs by chance? I'm trying to stay below 30oz if possible. Thank you, sir!

You know thinking back it might be a T2.... my bad. It's definitely not light.

did you try Altus shooting solutions? I got a short action EH1 from there in stock.

I just checked there and it looks like everything they have in the hunting stocks is for a short action. I wonder if a good gunsmith could open it up to fit a long action...

I have a brand new Manners EH1A that I would sell. Remington long action, Remington Varmint Contour, BDL bottom metal, adjustable cheek piece, two studs up front, one in the rear. Text me for pics if interested.

Tony.
970-520-9820

Last edited:
Manners has a bunch of EH1s available as flat tops on their website. I think they are all with adjustable cheek rests, and several colors available. They will inlet to your preferred action, barrel contour, and bottom metal. You can even order with a mini chassis if you prefer. About 5-8 week turnaround. Just check out their online store.

It looks like everything available is with the adjustable cheekpiece. I was really hoping to find one in just the regular, non-adjustable top to keep the weight down. I wouldn't mind having it but not needing the extra pound/pound and a half. Thanks for the help so far though guys!

Recent Posts