• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED M1A Scout--Suppressor Ready

WL205

USED-Springfield M1A Scout in 7.62mm/308 Caliber. I've owned this for a dozen or more years and have put 200 or so rounds thru it, probably 50 or so were suppressed. Stock is GI/M14-the original to the gun (original finish was the textured black they put on them when they were using the M14 stocks- selector cut out plugged). I had it hydro-dipped in a multi-cam pattern (fair job but has a few blems). I do not have the factory scout scope mount or handguard and have replaced them with a standard handguard. It wears an aftermarket recoil pad (some sort of plastic) that was a better LOP for shooting iron sights. It is suppressor ready (minus the QD mount) but will include all the factory parts listed below.

Setup now with and includes:

Schuster (I believe) adjustable gas plug
Smith Enterprise Thread Adapter
Badger National Match spring guide

Also includes:

Factory rubber recoil pad
Factory Gas plug
Factory spring guide
Castle nut pliers
Factory muzzle brake (has quite a bit of surface rust)
Factory provided 10 rd magazine (shows some surface rust but cleans up fine)
3 NEW in package GI/Westinghouse Electric 20 rd magazines (one showed a little surface rust in the package)
2 used and rusty 20 rd mags and the pouch they been stored in.

Will not include the pictured SilencerCo QD mount.

Shipped and insured to your FFL, where legal and will accept from me, an individual, with nothing more than a photo copy of my state DL, for $1695 OR BEST OFFER. Cash, check, and USPS money orders accepted.

Posted elsewhere

More pics via text or email upon request
m1a.3.jpeg

m1a.2.jpeg

m1a.1.jpeg