LRH! Way to go!

longrifle

Been a fan of accurate long-distance rifles for years! Been reading some of your forums and to say I'm impressed would be like saying Moby Dick was just a fish! Looking forward to learning from you guys!

Thanks for the hospitality! Nice lookin'weapon! I'm trying to put together a 7MM STW as a Carolina beanfield gun right now, love the caliber! Pickaspot....

I look forward to your intelligent posts... Howdy and welcome from TX...I am putting together a 7WSM from the Savage Custom Shop with a Huskemaw optic. Hard to beat those 7mm bullets for shootability, BC/retained energy and lethality. For years I was in love with my Rem 7x57 Mt. Rifle that I took a cape buffalo with at 142 paces (dead in his tracks) using 160gr Barnes X...my other love took it away from me ....now it is "her" 7x57 and she used it to win the Texas Trophy Hunters Fort Worth event a few years ago.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.