LRH group hunt 2021 2X1 Hunting Partner

backyardsniper

Considering doing the 2021 group hunt. I have a friend who is considering doing the hunt with me but not sure. I'm mostly looking to do the 2X1 hunt and if his work schedule doesn't line up I'm looking to find someone else interested in possibly doing the group hunt.
Here is the long and short of it. I am not a PT stud. It's always a struggle for me to get in shape for these hunts. I usually manage to hold my own and I plan to put in the work to be ready but even in "good shape" I'm not gonna be burning up the mountain. I live at 350' ASL so when I get out there the altitude takes its toll. None the less I will implement a pretty stringent workout plan and I'll be ready to hunt. So in an effort to not make this sound like a Tinder profile just shoot me a PM if you're thinking about doing the hunt and looking for a partner and we'll talk and see if we're on the same page.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.