• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lots of 25-06 brass, Ammo, dies and bullets. Cleaning up...

cdherman

OK, I have no idea how much interest there is, but I am going to throw this stuff up and see if there's a quarterbore shooter interested.

RP Brass #305 pieces total.
#200 one lot, 182 unfired, 18 fired in bags.

#65 in baggies, unknown # of frings, but appears good.
#20 fired in RP Box.
87gr Powerlokt Box, 12 live, 8 fired.

WW Brass #184 pieces total
#60 --#20 x 3 new in box 90gr exp point.
#20 in box, new old stock, unfired, unprimed
#60 in 3 boxes, fired (after anealing, flash hole uniforming, triming)
#38 in baggie, anealed, flash hole uniformed, etc
#6 fired in baggie
#1 empty box (total of 8 actual boxes)

Hornady, 2 boxes, #16 live 117BTSP, #21 1x fired

Federal, 2 boxes, #20 live 90gr HP, #14 fired

BULLETS: All .257
Hornady #2530 87gr SP, #100 sealed box

Hornady #2530 75gr HP Almost full box

Sierra #1600 75gr HP 1 1/2 boxes appros (guess around #150 bullets)

Sierrra #1610 87 Spitzer Almost full box (guess around 90)

Sierra #1615 90gr HPBT approx 1/2 box, maybe 50

Sierra #1630 117gr Spitzer Approx 1/2 box, maybe 50

Sierra #1650 120gr HPBT Approx 1/3, maybe 33

1x RCBS 25-06 Full Length Die set.

I have no illusions that one person would ever want all of this. And I have no idea what its worth. The loaded ammo would not be cheap today.

Especially for the bullets, I'd prefer not to ship small, so please make an offer for some or all of them.

For the Brass, I would consider weighing the @200 lot and selling bottom or top 1/2, but you would need to make an offer commensurate of my time spent weighing.

I would prefer you make me an offer and then will pack things up and get a shipping price and get back to you.

I ship from Kansas City, so its close to everyone, sort of!

Prefer PayPal, but you could send me a check too....

Let me ask both of you gentlemen a qualifier -- do you mean with the loaded rounds, or just the empty brass. Shipping will be different, given that the loaded brass is heavier, and I have to ship UPS, which is unhandy for me. Of course, it has occurred to me that some folks would just rather me go pop them off and ship them 1x fired. Or pull the bullets and pop the primers....

But its nice knowing someone is interested...

I looked at Midway and RP brass new is $0.50 a pop in 1000 lots. WW was not available, but its rumored to be better.

I'll PM you each with some closer numbers once I know if you want the loaded stuff. I decided to clean up today, but did not really have time to price this stuff, as I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested......

Really only need brass. If you wanna pop em off or pull em that's fine. Or I'd take just whetever empties yah have. New win brass I believe is $35/50

Let me ask both of you gentlemen a qualifier -- do you mean with the loaded rounds, or just the empty brass. Shipping will be different, given that the loaded brass is heavier, and I have to ship UPS, which is unhandy for me. Of course, it has occurred to me that some folks would just rather me go pop them off and ship them 1x fired. Or pull the bullets and pop the primers....

But its nice knowing someone is interested...

I looked at Midway and RP brass new is $0.50 a pop in 1000 lots. WW was not available, but its rumored to be better.

I'll PM you each with some closer numbers once I know if you want the loaded stuff. I decided to clean up today, but did not really have time to price this stuff, as I wasn't sure if anyone would be interested......

I am communicating with the first to posters. If they don' t like my offer, I 'll post up my prices here for all to see. When I first threw this stuff up, I wasn't sure anyone would want it at all, so now that you all are interested, I'll need to come up with a value. Thanks for the interest.....