looking for member Daniel781

Thanks, Now I just have to figure out how to get ahold of him.
He arranged me to buy a scope from his uncle, which is all starting to look like a scam.

We have to be on the Look out now everybody ...seems to be alot of new members popping up lately.
If it looks to good to be true... it must be .

Rum Man

Thanks, Now I just have to figure out how to get ahold of him.
He arranged me to buy a scope from his uncle, which is all starting to look like a scam.
He contacted me via accurateshooter with the same scam. I sniffed it out. There had been an uptick in this scam. Once here, once on accurateshooter, and twice on rimfire central on just me in the last week. Same scam. So and so has this. Email them at .....
Never do deals unless through forums. And check feedback

Yep, should have trusted my gut.
I contacted admin on accurateshooter and he was banned. Another thing you can do is look at there history. I found where he had just went through and said nice gun, nice deer, congrats, on people's posts just to get the required amount of posts. He had even copied and pasted someone else's post. It's ridiculous. Sorry this happened to you.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.