Looking for LR shooters in/or near Lancaster, Lebanon or Berks Co's

Re: Looking for LR shooters in/or near Lancaster, Lebanon or Berks Co\'

Yup

Just got off the phone with the south central office. We are good to go. Thanks Bucknutz for setting me on the right track and thanks to everyone else thats been helpfull

Joe

buck ..remember they are gearing up for the new sales this week..you may not be able to find a license at a sporting goods store..most have already made their final reports and sent that stuff back along time ago..you may have to go to a central PGC building to get one, if you can get one there..cover your bases on this one...

Frank is correct

When talkin to them, they did say come to the southcentral office. Right by where I'll be camping.

Guys...I cant say enough how much I appreciate the help

Joe

Joe -- the farm referenced is a venue to play at extreme LR -- to 2300yds with BIG stuff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

i probably wont make it there that weekend, but may be able to take off work one of the weekdays if you want to play at 1500yds+

just let me know and bring LOTS of ammo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

make sure you save 30rds at least for the g-hog match (i got by with my least # of rounds this weekend at 27)

JB

1500 + yards...WOW...Sure, I'd love to try it. Cant say I'll hit a **** thing but I'll try. Sounds great...Thanks

Joe

I know this is an old thread but I'm in Lancaster County and travel to Lebanon and Berks regularly. I'm always looking for someone to go hunting with.

Hello, Is the lewiston you're talking about the lewiston Idaho?

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.