• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for Limbsaver Recoil Pad for Rem700 wood stock

sambo3006

I need one of these for my 338RUM. Thought I would post here before I go to Bass Pro Shop and buy one. New or used in good condition.
Thanks, Sam

Brownells has them for $26.82 list price , $22.26 dealer price here are the part numbers

BDL wood = 902-000-062

ADL wood = 902-000-063

Synthetic stocks = 767-000-806

I'd recommend getting a grind to fit limbsaver if your RUM is unbraked. Then leave the butt end full size and fit the front as usual to the end of the rifle butt. Results in a bit of a steep angle but maximizes surface area.

That's what I did and it is really nice. I then installed a brake and it now makes no difference.

It is ported. It kicks a little more than my 300 Win Mag, but has no muzzle jump. Never shot it before I had it ported, didn't want to.
I'm just hoping that somebody has one laying around that they don't need and would sell cheap.
Thanks for your suggestions, guys! I know a guy who gets dealer cost from Brownell's. I guess I could go in with him if he makes an order if nobody here has one.