• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

looking for leupold

1000yrd plate pounder

hey guys i know this is a long shot but i know we all upgrade some of our gear and some stuff gets sold and other stuff sits on the shelf thinking i will use that on another project i am looking for a leupold 6.5x20x40mm with exposed turrents for a rimfire project for one of the handicap shooters/wounded veteran in our club we are starting a Long Rifle Bench Rest with reduced target size and are using NRA small bore rules so trying to keep weight to a minimum if anybody has one to part with let me know your price and thank you for taking the time to read this john

You may want to check ads on Rimfire Central. These show up there frequently.

i have a vari-x iii 3.5x10 tactical with turrets that can have the covers removed. will trade towards nightforce

Last edited:
i have a vari-x iii 3.5x10 tactical with turrets that can have the covers removed. will trade towards nightforce
Tom thank you for the offer but leaning tword the 6.5-20 as targets @100m are less than 1moa contact point on steel animal silouhette and need the power magnification and keep weight of rifle under 10 lb 2oz