Looking for Ftr/F class shooting partner South Central PA

crowsnest2002

Pretty much as the ad states. I've finally gotten to the point in my life where I can find time and would like to compete F-class/ ftr with a coach/shooting partner. I looking at the partner aspect as a great thing for the both as transportation costs can be divided and the such. Also I'm just starting out and could use some pointers. I have a savage ftr 308 on its way and a leupold 12x . I have no spotting scope but do reload and have all the necessary items to reload. I just figured I'd put this out there if anyone on here in my area is either in the same boat or wants to bestow wisdom on a new shooter. I will probably post this ad on accurateshooter.com as well to see if I can find someone. I have a few ranges in mind to travel to. Reade range, shippensburg, and whatever else I can find. As far as finding a place to practice locally I am in the works with that. I think I can find a local farmer that wouldn't mind too much. Thanks all.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.