• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for 6.5 prc brass

Copper Basin

LRH Sponsor
Looking for Hornady or Bertram Brass in 6.5 PRC. PM me what you have and what you want for it. New Brass only please. Thanks all.

Look at ADG brass. Better than the above.

You've shot all three? You have found the es and sd of all 3? You've figured out the accuracy potential of all 3? If so show us some proof otherwise you are just another because my brothers brother in law has a friend who said so guy. Yes ADG is another option but I seriously doubt you have personally tested each enough to make the statement you made.

1cpalmer... I should have pm'd You instead of posting that out loud. Sorry rfurman24 for giving my personal proof of the said above brass.

1cpalmer... I should have pm'd You instead of posting that out loud. Sorry rfurman24 for giving my personal proof of the said above brass.
If you have proof by all means share it but saying this is better or that is better is not proof. I have all three I just have not spent enough time to say one blows the other away in real world testing.

I did not know Atlas was an option for 6.5 PRC. Thanks for the heads up. I have heard Bertram comes pretty banged up, kinda like Winchester brass. I am not sold on Hornady either from other calibers I have loaded for. I will have to try all 3 to make an informed decision. Thanks for the info gentlemen.