• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking for 16 gauge hulls

P7M13

I just picked up an old, well loved (i.e. a lot of field use) Ithaca Model 37 in 16 gauge for nostalgia reasons.
If anyone has hulls laying about, I'd like to buy & pay for shipping please.
Please message me if you have something you'd like to part with. Thanks, Jim

I can check with my dad. We used to shoot a lot of 16g and reloaded them. I know we had boxes and boxes of empty hulls, but thinking he tossed them when they moved a decade ago. If you dont hear back from me, then we dont have them anymore.

I think I have some hulls. Pretty sure they are the green remington hulls and, they are at least 35 years old. If you are interested let me know. I'll give them to you if you want to pay for shipping and give them a whirl.

I think I have some hulls. Pretty sure they are the green remington hulls and, they are at least 35 years old. If you are interested let me know. I'll give them to you if you want to pay for shipping and give them a whirl.
Thanks, and yes, I'm interested.

Well crap, I can only find about 150 factory rounds of 16 gauage that are loaded and unfired. Gotta hold onto those. I guess at some point I must have gotten rid of the hulls. I'll keep looking, but I really don't think I'll find any. Sorry to get your hopes up, but I wanted to let you know. My apologies!