• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lone Peak / Proof 25x47 Lapua Quarter Bore with Blackjack Bullets

Kepper

SOLD PENDING FUNDS
FOR SALE AGAIN

The buyer was caught off guard by unexpected expenses. With his blessing this is again for sale.

RIFLE SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Builder: S&S Custom Precision Bolt Action Rifle
  • Action: Lone Peak Fuzion
  • Bottom Metal Mfg: Badger Ordnance
  • Bottom Metal Type: M5 BDM Detachable Magazine Trigger Guard Sporter, Butterfly Style Mag Latch, No Barricade Stop, Short Action
  • Barrel Mfg: Proof
  • Barrel Contour: Sendero
  • Barrel Length: 22"
  • Barrel Twist: 1:7
  • Caliber: .257 (Quarter Bore)
  • Case: 6.5 x 47 Lapua necked down to .257
  • Stock Mfg: Manners Composite Stocks
  • Stock Model: MCS-PRS
  • Weight with scope is 11.7lbs
TRIGGER:
  • Trigger Mfg: Trigger Tech
  • Trigger Model: 700 Diamond
SCOPE SPECIFICATIONS:
  • Scope Mfg: Nightforce
  • Scope Model: ATACR
  • Magnification Range: 5-25x
  • Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP/F2)
  • Body Tube Diameter: 34mm
  • Overall Length: 14.3 in
  • Mounting Length: 6.1 in
  • Weight 39.1 oz/1108 g
  • Click Value: .250 MOA
  • Internal Adjustment Range: E:120 MOA W:60 MOA
  • Parallax Adjustment: 45 yd–∞
  • Eye Relief: 3.5 in
  • Field of View @ 100 yd: 5x: 18.0 ft / 25x: 4.9 ft
  • Elevation Feature: ZeroStop
  • Illumination: No
RINGS:
  • Manufacturer: Nightforce
  • Model: 6 Screw Extreme Duty
  • Include: A360 bubble level with elevation
CONDITION:
  • New.
  • Never Fired.
  • TO VIEW LARGE FORMAT PICTURES, CLICK HERE >>> 25x47 Lapua
NEW BRASS & BULLETS & DIES INCLUDED:
  • (2) (100 QTY) boxes of Lapua 6.5 x 45 brass
  • (1) Blackjack Bullets (500 QTY)
    • 25 CAL 131 GR HPBT - CN MK
    • Stock# 9631B
    • PO# BJ-001
    • LOT# 0123895888787
  • (1) Mighty Armory Decapping Die
  • (1) Forster Ultra Seater Die
  • (1) Forster Bushing Bump Neck Bench Rest Sizing Die
  • (5) Forster Neck Sizing Bushings .280 .281 .282 .283 .284
MORE INFO:
PRICE:
$3900 Nope.
$4900 Yes.

Terms of Sale:

- I take the gun to my local FFL C2ARMS.Com (Curtis Cruson in Keller, TX)
- My FFL inspects the rifle and verifies description.
- He takes possession of the rifle.
- I'll send pics of the xfer receipt from me to FFL before you xfer funds. (or get xfer receipt direct from the FFL phone/text)
- The FFL will package the rifle, and we all wait for you to send me USPS Money Order or Zelle Pay or Venmo.
- When I get fully funded, the FFL (C2Arms.Com) ships the rifle to your FFL.
- C2Arms ships via UPS and insures the rifle for the sale amount. (It's more expensive than USPS, but safer protocol)
- To be clear, once we agree on a sale, my FFL takes possession of the rifle and will hold it for you until I get paid.

Last edited:
I do not have a history of selling guns here. If you've concerns, please call me @ 817.975.1369

I can do any of the below to provide you some level of purchase security.
  • I can take the rifle to S&S Precision in Denton, TX (they built it) and have them do a complete assessment of the rifle and send you results via email or phone.
  • I can take the rifle to gunsmith Dick Cook (he was the head gunsmith at Rays Hardware & Sporting Goods - best Gunshop in Dallas) and have him do a complete assessment of the rifle and send you results via email or phone.
  • I can take the gun to my FFL guy and master gunsmith C2Arms (Curtis Cruson) he used to build guns with "Sticks" who was one of the original S's in S&S Precision and have him do a complete assessment of the rifle and send you results via email or phone. I will ship the gun through him.
  • I can take the rifle to your chosen gunsmith in Tarrant County, TX and have them do a complete assessment of the rifle and send you results via email or phone.
Kepp Andrews
Keller, TX

SOLD PENDING FUNDS
FOR SALE AGAIN
The buyer was caught off guard by unexpected expenses. With his blessing this is again for sale.

Attachments

• TextTransaction.jpg
    TextTransaction.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I have to say I am beyond impressed by the OP's integrity. I had questions about this listing and he text and called by phone and was willing to answer every question and even offered to take the rifle to an independent gun smith to have it certified. I was headed on a hunting trip and asked him to hold the rifle for a few days and he took it off the listing without having me place a deposit. I ended up stuck in the snow deep off-road and had to pay a recovery service to get my truck out which put a big dent in my cashflow. Kepper was super cool to let me back out of the deal with zero hard feelings which was super appreciated. I would do another deal with Kepper without hesitation-- super honest and decent person and he has a good eye for fine rifles!