• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lilja25/284 and Savage 223 barrels FS

ohiogeorge

Lilja is SPF,but if deal fails next to commit would be second in line.
I posted more info about the barrel in reply to post , as I can't paste it here.

Lilja: 26" stainless,chambered 25/284, straight contour 1.250 dia.
It's 1/10 twist.
Low round count (unsure), but shows very little sign of bore wear/use.
Smithed by McClusky(now deceased) from Wa, state. The tenon is .996-.997 dia. and is 1.166 long with 16TPI. I believe it was set up for a rail gun, and I was going to use it on a Savage project that's never going to happen. I paid $100 for it and will sell for same.

I also have a new unfired factory Savage 223 26" varmint contour blued (matt) barrel with 1 in 9 twist and small shank, with a new barrel nut. Same as other barrel will sell for the $150 I paid for it.

I don't check here often,as have been seriously ill.
So best would be dirrect email to: gebeamATpoetworld.net (change AT to @)
Sorry-screwed up my own email- it's [email protected]- I'm doing better, but still rowing with one ore!! Sorry for the mistake to those that tried to email.

You can also pm me, as I'll check in as often as I can.

I also have a NIB Savage 112BVSS listed for sale under "Guns For Sale"

Thanks all,
George

Last edited:
I tried to send you an email but it said failure to deliver, Im interested in the 223 barrel. My email is Dman19dATyahoo.com just like yours, replace AT with @

Well, I can't paste the info here and it's a bit long and I'm getting set to head to dialysis.
So, if you want more info email me and I can give more detail.
George

Recent Posts