• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Like new Labradar

171farm

I have a like new Labradar (Bluetooth version) that has only had a total of 3 .243 shots recorded on it. I didnt even take the protective film off the display. I bought this with the intent to start reloading but never got around to actually load develop and or use the unit. I'm now looking to build a bolt rifle so this has to go to help fund that project. It will come with the unit itself...again this is the Bluetooth version , the Labradar tripod and a 32gb Sandisk sd card to store data. Quickly looking online and if bought from Midway or similar this would set you back north of $700, tax shipping... Id take $530 obo to your door with tracking within the lower 48.

I'll take Paypal (Friends and family), Venmo or money order. Only partial trades would be for a Triggertech primary trigger with rounded blade or Hawkins Precision Hunter DBM LA bottom metal to go toward my upcoming rifle build

Attachments

• all.jpeg
    all.jpeg
    430 KB · Views: 30
  • unit.jpeg
    unit.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: