• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lh browning stainless .280 rem

SCSCHNUR

I HAVE A LEFT HAND BROWING STAINLESS .280 REM WITH BOSS. IT HAS ZEISS Z-600 3X9X40 SCOPE. LIKE NEW CONDITON. IT HAS MAYBE 100 ROUNDS FIRED. THE PRICE IS $750.00 WITHOUT SCOPE $1150.OO WITH SCOPE. THE RIFLE IS VERY ACCURATE. ALSO HAVE BRASS ONCE FIRED. HORNADY BULLETS 139 GR AND HORNADY DIES IF INTERESTED. (BUDS LIST THIS FOR OVER 1049.00)

IMG_1823.jpg

Last edited:
would you be interested in any trades? I have a real nice remington 700 vss in .308. The laminated stock is beautiful. I had trigger job done and the barrel free floated. It has a nikon 3-9X40 scope on it. PM me if you are interested and we can exchange pics and info

I MIGHT BE INTERESTED. MY UNDERSTANDING OF THE VSS IS THAT IT HAS BLACK FIBERGLASS/KEVLAR WITH THE SPIDER VIENS THOUGHTOUT STOCK. AT LEAST ANY I HAVE SEEN.
DO YOU KNOW THE ROUND COUNT? WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? MY E-MAIL FOR PICTURES.
[email protected]

Last edited:
Pics are on the way. I have about 80 rounds thru it. The rings and bases are Leopold and they were mounted professionally. I am in south Texas.