• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LH Anshutz Match 64 - 22LR

Varmint Hunter

I have a very rare LH Anshutz-Model Match 64. Anshutz built these rifles in West Germany with a RH bolt-action in .22LR with a 26" round barrel. The rifles barrel is marked made in West Germany, with additional clear and visible markings mounted on a beautifully smooth and finished stock. This rifle is -Used- and in great condition with smooth action, clean bore, sharp rifling, wood has a few safe marks on the grip which can be seen in the photos. I am the original owner and have rarely fired the rifle. It has been a safe queen for some time.

$750 $695 shipped to your FFL
Anshutz 64 -1.jpgAnshutz 64 - 2.jpgAnshutz 64 - 3.jpgAnshutz 64 - 4.jpg

Last edited:
I have a very rare LH Anshutz-Model Match 64. Anshutz built these rifles in West Germany with a RH bolt-action in .22LR with a 26" round barrel. The rifles barrel is marked made in West Germany, with additional clear and visible markings mounted on a beautifully smooth and finished stock. This rifle is -Used- and in great condition with smooth action, clean bore, sharp rifling, wood has a few safe marks on the grip which can be seen in the photos. I am the original owner and have rarely fired the rifle. It has been a safe queen for some time.

$750 shipped to your FFL
View attachment 514773View attachment 514774View attachment 514775View attachment 514776
A little more information would be nice. Weight, drilled and tapped for scope mounts?

A little more information would be nice. Weight, drilled and tapped for scope mounts?

The rifle is designed for target sights and has the mounting blocks pictured above. The receiver is grooved for a traditional 22 rimfire scope mounting system. I have a set of rings that will attach directly to the receiver and a 3x9 Redfield scope that was mounted at one time.

The rifle weighs 8lbs on a digital bathroom scale.

The rifle is designed for target sights and has the mounting blocks pictured above. The receiver is grooved for a traditional 22 rimfire scope mounting system. I have a set of rings that will attach directly to the receiver and a 3x9 Redfield scope that was mounted at one time.

The rifle weighs 8lbs on a digital bathroom scale.
Thanks

this is a really good deal for someone; kind of a niche rifle but people may more than that for them