• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LH action or build w/Proof CF

Mxracer532

I'm in the market for either a LH action or barreled action or full build possibly in a 6 Creedmoor maybe 6.5. If I find just an action. I plan on building a 25 Creedmoor for my 8 yr old son. Let me know if you have something available.

Hunting rifle mainly or target/comp rifle? My brother has a custom built savage left hand in a xlr carbon chassis chambered in 6.5x47 lapua and cerakoted barreled action with rifle basix trigger. All work done by AEM Precision here in Central, MT. Let me know if it would be of any interest and I can get you pics and price!

Hunting rifle mainly or target/comp rifle? My brother has a custom built savage left hand in a xlr carbon chassis chambered in 6.5x47 lapua and cerakoted barreled action with rifle basix trigger. All work done by AEM Precision here in Central, MT. Let me know if it would be of any interest and I can get you pics and price!
Thanks, looking for a carbon barrel, hunting rifle

I'll second duckhunter175

A couple sweet little lefties!!!