• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX-L 4.5x14x56 LR ANIB

HoustonPDLt

I have decided to move away from bigger heavier scopes and lighten up a bit. What I have for sale is a Leupold VX-L 4.5x14x56 LR with the Boone and Crockett reticle. I bought this scope second hand and have mounted it, sighted it in with my .300 RUM with a brake but never hunted with it. It has absoloutely no marks and could not be distinguished from new. I guess there may be slight ring marks under the rings, but even if so they would be covered by your rings. It is 30mm tube with a side focus, non-illuminated. Leupold changed product numbers after they added some new scopes to their line, so the current product number is 66715. This is the same scope as I have only with the number changed. I still have the original box, all paperwork and that grey scopecoat thing they come with. Current list is $1080 at SWFA, Ill take $830 TYD.

I would consider trades toward smaller Leupolds, matt finish, VX-II or III, and maybe a Zeiss with some cash. Worst I can do is say no.

photo1-2.jpg

photo2-6.jpg

photo4-4.jpg

photo3-5.jpg

photo-5.jpg