• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leupold VX-6, 4-24x52, B&C Illum. $1195

montana_native

This scope is very lightly used. I find that it is just too much scope for thetype of varminting I use the rifle for. Iam hesitant to remove the scope because it is zeroed and I am currently usingthe rifle for coyotes. I've never had anissue with Seekins rings leaving ring marks but in the spirit of fulldisclosure, I'll assume there are some light marks. This also includes a Switchview throw leverand sunshade.

Add $100 for the low Seekins Rings. A possible trade would be a Leupold VXR in4-12x50, VX-3 in 4.5-14x50 (30mm) or similar.

I apologize for the heinous pictures. This is the best my iPhone 4 can do. This will be posted on multiple sites. Please post "I'll take it" and follow with aPM. Also, I do my best to ship ASAP, butin rare circumstances it can take up to three business days. Please keep this in mind.

Re: Leupold VX-6, 4-24x52, B&C Illum. $1250

Hello,
I´m highly interessted in your scope with the rings. Would you sell and ship nit to Germany?
I would pay via paypal and up to now I had never had any problems with overseas deals
Please check my ebay-feedback ( bauertheo)
thanks in advance and stay save
Theo

How about a trade for nightforce nxs 3.5-15x50?

I have a VX-3 LR 4.5-14x40 with the varmint reticle and alumina front and rear covers with a 3" shade. Does that interest you?