• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leupold VX-2 3-9x40 CDS

pburton

I have had this scope sitting on my bench for some time. I no longer have a use for it. It is a Leupold VX-2 3-9x40 CDS with a windplex reticle. The glass is in very good condition. No scratches that I can see. It has never been dropped or mishandled. Has minor ring marks. It was used for one season. The free turret was used, but it currently has the factory turret on it. It will come in original box with paperwork. $200 shipped to your door. Please pm with questions. Thanks

D1DAB85E-D359-4A3A-9689-886B234491A0.jpeg
7E6DC03A-3EE0-49C9-A6C5-A884B5F300C4.jpeg

That's a great deal. If I wasn't already scope poor I would buy it. I've have 2 of these on my kids rifles. 16 year old daughter made first round impact at 600 yards on steel plate. That was the first shot after receiving the new custom CDS. 10 year old boy smashed a milk jug at 370 yards with his custom CDS holding for wind with windplex. They are fool proof Scopes. This shouldn't last long!

what was the turret used for and does it come with the scope?