• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica Televid 65 APO

edg1966

I'm not entirely sure I want to do this, but I'm not getting much use out of this new spotting scope so I'm going to let it go...I think.

I bought it from S&S Archery as a demo this past spring after they had used it for a test on 65mm scopes. According to their results, the Leica rated better than Vortex, Swaro or Zeiss...I realize that optics are somewhat subjective, but no one can deny that Leica is excellent quality & worthy of Alpha status. I have taken it to the range exactly one time. Other than that, it has sat on a shelf in my gear room. Immediately after purchasing it, I bought a Leica protective case for it and it has been in that the whole time I've had it. The eyepiece is 25-50x. No scratches or blemishes on the body or either lens. All boxes and paperwork will be included. I did send in the registration card and I'm not sure about the transfer process or policy.

I'm somewhat new to this site, but have had successful transactions with fellow forum members. You can check my feedback on either ArcheryTalk or Rokslide under the username edg1967 (I had fat fingers when I registered here and hit the wrong number). I've had a lot...I mean a lot of transactions on both those and have excellent feedback.

Asking price is $2500.00 TYD insured CONUS. USPS MO or Paypal +3%. Since I'm not sure I even want to sell it, price at this time is firm, but am open to reasonable offers or partial trades. Some items I am interested in are:

Swaro 65 or 80 mm scope non-hd, but in good condition
Swaro Z3 3-9x36 4A or Plex
Custom Rifle, hunting variety.
Other quality spotting scopes...Meopta, Zeiss, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_1495.JPG
    IMG_1495.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1496.JPG
    IMG_1496.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1497.JPG
    IMG_1497.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1498.JPG
    IMG_1498.JPG