• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Leica Magnus

Ah, yours has the L4A reticle.

I'm sure it's an awesome scope but I'll pass because of that reticle.

For those of you that don't know about Leica, it's some of the BEST stuff out there. This one, the Magnus, is rare and it's the best they make.

Someone should snatch this up.

This is a screaming bloody deal, can't believe it hasn't sold. I have the same scope and reticle, and it is far and away my favourite scope. Beats my TT in every way except click positivity. Big fan of the L4A reticle as well

GLWS

Thanks, wouldn't even consider selling it but I've built a 6lb. 308 win and would like a little smaller scope. Maybe a March or Z6? The scope is just a little bulky for that gun, I have an illuminated version on a 6.5prc. Love it.
Thanks

Thanks, wouldn't even consider selling it but I've built a 6lb. 308 win and would like a little smaller scope. Maybe a March or Z6? The scope is just a little bulky for that gun, I have an illuminated version on a 6.5prc. Love it.
Thanks
I've been eyeing a march as well for a lightweight setup. My admittedly limited swaro experience has been just okay.

Thanks
Go with the Z4, it's the lightest and least expensive. The glass is excellent. I have one on my lightweight 308 setup and feel no need for the feature set of the higher end scopes they offer.

The L4A is the reticle that does not have any windage or MOA subtensions correct?

Go with the Z4, it's the lightest and least expensive. The glass is excellent. I have one on my lightweight 308 setup and feel no need for the feature set of the higher end scopes they offer.

The L4A is the reticle that does not have any windage or MOA subtensions correct?
What is a Z4?

What is a Z4?
I think I meant Z3…..it's Swarovski's entry level scope. But, it's awesome. Really good. They're something like 15 ounces and the glass is top notch. Get the BRH reticle, the system works really well.

I would pass on the ballistic turret. You only get three or four set distances. I can get to 700-800 yards (theoretically) with the BRH reticle.

I have shot it out to 400 yards, in the wind, works beautifully.

I think I meant Z3…..it's Swarovski's entry level scope. But, it's awesome. Really good. They're something like 15 ounces and the glass is top notch. Get the BRH reticle, the system works really well.

I would pass on the ballistic turret. You only get three or four set distances. I can get to 700-800 yards (theoretically) with the BRH reticle.

I have shot it out to 400 yards, in the wind, works beautifully.
Gotcha. I'm a fan of the z3 as well. Don't know if I trust the turrets, but the glass is good and they are very lightweight, which is the most important thing to me

Gotcha. I'm a fan of the z3 as well. Don't know if I trust the turrets, but the glass is good and they are very lightweight, which is the most important thing to me
No turrets if you have the BRH reticle. It works surprisingly well.