• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Leica Geovid pro 10x42

Elk Hunter 338

Official LRH Sponsor
Selling a buddies pair of Geovid PRO10x42 used exactly three months one 5 individual hunts.. The ballistic app is freaking awesome in these things i own a pair also absolutely perfect condition kept in A Kuiu harness (which he said he would throw in to get the sale done) factory box all paper work blank warranty card. Has some dust on the lenses but other than that i would say 99% condition $2500 plus full value insurance shipping.. It has the AB programming in it but from what i understand to do anything for programming you will need the AB premium app to run them.
20240206_090757 (1).jpg
20240206_090745.jpg
20240206_090748 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Selling a buddies pair of Geovid PRO10x42 used exactly three months one 5 individual hunts.. The ballistic app is freaking awesome in these things i own a pair also absolutely perfect condition kept in A Kuiu harness (which he said he would throw in to get the sale done) factory box all paper work blank warranty card. Has some dust on the lenses but other than that i would say 99% condition $2600 OBO plus full value insurance shipping View attachment 541192View attachment 541193View attachment 541191
These are EXCELENT RF Binos with Ballistics. We had two pair of the earlier version Geovid HD-B. Wish we never sold them, they are the best. Have not had a replacement pair of RF Binos that compare! You can Glass all day with these and enjoy looking through them. Great FOV and RF!!!