• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Lefty love- 223AI and carbon 6.5cm Defiance actions

kwilm

I'll probably regret this since it's one of the best shooting guns I've ever owned that shoots factory ammo. It's a 6.5CM built by Mark Chanlynn at Rocky Mt. Rifle Works. I bought the gun off of here (actually the old Scout site) and it had 20 rounds through it. I have since put 210 through it. It shoots Hornady Precision Hunter 143x factory ammo in the .2's (pic below) and the Lapua factory ammo with 140 hybrids under .5 as well. Gun is in great shape with no major markings. Weighs about 12 pounds as pictured.

Here's the specs:

Defiance Deviant left handed action cerakoted black and bolt parkerized
Proof Research Carbon Finer Sendero 8 twist with 5/8 threads
Timney Calvin Elite set at 8oz.
Manners Elite Carbon T6 with badger bottom metal if I remember correctly.

Barreled Action with trigger $2500
Add $750 for the Manners Stock and Bottom metal
Add $1,000 for the Nightforce SHV 4-16 Mil-r FFP with NF titanium rings (I sold the accessory rail a while back so it's just regular rings now)

Can, bipod, stock pack, mag and two round holder thingy not included.

I don't want to sell the stock or scope until the B/A sells.

Second up is a Beanland built 223ai on a Defiance Action sitting in an XLR Element chassis. It has a Timney Calvin Elite trigger set at 8oz. The barrel is a 24" Benchmark 1.775 twist Medium Palma with 5/8x24 threads.

The chassis has seen some use as it has been my chassis that gets swapped around to different guns. I bought it used and the previous owner had bedded it then looks like he tried scrape it all out. It's ugly but I've never had any issues with it.

The only thing I've ever done with this is fire formed 450 factory loaded rounds and another 100 loaded rounds with 77SMK with 8208. I need to keep the brass since for my sons ai. The Ackley rounds run 3125. The pic of the chrono is the factory Lapua ammo during fire forming.

Gun shoots well under .5 and I've had it out to 900 pretty regularly.

$2450 shipped. Deduct 300 if you don't want the chassis.

Bipod, brake, Wiebad, scope and rings are not included.

So for the ackley, what makes it $2100 barreled action?

Interested but trying to figure out what makes it $2100.

So for the ackley, what makes it $2100 barreled action?

Interested but trying to figure out what makes it $2100.

I applogize. I added the 300 instead of subtracting. Price is 2150 or 1850 for barreled action with trigger. Was trying to multi task

Here's some new pics I took for another guy. Figured I'd post them to show the condition. There's really no marks or scratches to speak of on the gun or scope.

I threw it on the bathroom scale as it sits in these new pictures (minus the bipod) and it showed 9.4 pounds.

I've also added a list of random stuff (really random) I'd possibly trade for.

Sig 320 X5 Legion
Mossberg 500 Persuader Retro (wood furniture)
Impact Lefty action 308 bolt face
25 caliber Proof carbon blank 7.5 twist
22-24" finish length
22 caliber proof carbon blank 7 twist
18-20" finish length
Trigger tech diamond lefty
Foundation dark distressed lefty only (lighter version)
Pulsar Axion Key Thermal Scanner
Small frame 15" handguard (Burnt Bronze)
Benelli M4 field stock

Last edited: