• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LEFTY HS Precision Rem700 SA stock

str8shoot

I have a left handed HS Precision A1 (model PSV097) stock for sale. It is for a short action Remington 700 LH. It has the Sendero/Varmint barrel channel. It does have the palm swell. It is olive with black web. It was never bedded. It has been on a SPS varmint 22-250 for a couple years.

It is in great shape other than the area around the front stud from my bi-pod. I have tried to show this in the pictures. Paint is slightly peeled and stud is slightly sunk in. It in no way affects the performance of the stock and is hidden with a bi-pod.

Looking to get $265 shipped in continental U.S.
gun stock 028.JPG
gun stock 011.JPG
gun stock 022.JPG
gun stock 024.JPG
gun stock 025.JPG
gun stock 010.JPG

Did you sell this? If not, I am interested. I have two questions.
1. How much do you want for it now?
2. Why do you not want it anymore? Seems like a stock that would be good for a lifetime.

Thank you.

I am selling because I got an adjustable HS stock for this action which is soon to be a 6mmBR. It is a great stock and I've got 3 other HS stocks. I like them a lot. I figured I'd put the money toward the build, but I don't really need to sell. I guess I'd take $225 other wise I'll just keep it and put it on another rifle down the road.