• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Left Hand 7STW Stiller Hart McMillan For Sale

sambo3006

Stiller Predator action with pinned lug and pinned 20 moa rail plus an extra Stiller 0 moa rail, Wyatt's extended mag box, Remington spring, follower and floor plate. Will have pre-x mark rem trigger that breaks around 2.5 lbs.
Hart 28" #6 contour 1 in 10" twist barrel with radial brake.
McMillan A5 adjustable stock that has been converted by me from RH to LH. If you look at it in just the right light you can barely see where the rh bolt slot was filled in with acraglas. Stock is pillar bedded and barrel fully floated to the lug. Bedding spray painted to match stock color. Krylon ultra flat od green is a perfect match for factory finish in case you scuff it. Weight is approx 12.5 lbs as shown. I also have one more spacer for the buttstock.
About 500 rounds fired, 168 gr JLK VLDs at 3200 fps group half inch at 100 yds. I shot a few groups with 180 JLKs and they grouped similar. There is a small ding on the under side of the bolt handle. Holds two down in the magazine because I didn't mill out the remington floor plate. If you mill it out to allow the follower to go down farther it will hold 3 down.
That is pretty much everything I can think of, just want to give all the details.
$2200 shipped insured. If you need dies and brass I can make you a deal on my Redding 3 die set and some brass. Would consider a partial trade on a bushnell 6500 2.5-16.

Thanks CPGfan!

Will consider offers and would also trade on a NF NSX 2.5-10x42 or SWFA 3-15, 5-20. Will also consider other quality optics.

Will sell stock for $600 shipped. Barrel channel will accomodate a varmint contour barrel.
Will sell barrel/brake with 100 pieces of 3x fired brass for $275 shipped.
Will sell bare action w/two rails,trigger pins and pinned recoil lug for $850 shipped.
All prices include insurance.