• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Last Price Drop semi custom 5R Mil Spec .308

the444shooter

Too many irons in the fire, and this one's getting the axe. I bought it, shot it, and now I'm bored with it. I replaced the factory stock with an HS precision OD green stock (with better buttpad), and put on a Kinetic Research Group "bolt lift" tactical bolt knob on it, and a Karsten adjustable cheek piece. I did drill through the stock to install it, so stock is permanently modified. It wears a Weaver tactical 20 MOA base. It shoots 168gr GMM well, and hovers around 1 inch with the following Hornady bullets--178gr Superformance Match, 155gr Amax, and 150gr SST superformance.

I have $1200 invested, selling for $900 + $20 shipping for gun, cheek piece, "bolt lift," and weaver 20 MOA base

Scope, Rings not included.

Money order only. Thanks for looking.

Picture with gun in green stock is how it sits now. Other picture is factory configuration, Konus M30 Scope, and Hornady 178gr Superformance match.

Attachments

• 5R green stock.jpg
    5R green stock.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 5R river group.jpg
    5R river group.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: semi custom 5R Mil Spec .308

for those not interested in the stock, I will also sell just the barreled action for $700 (plus $20 shipping to your FFL). Find an HS precision stock for around $200, and you're into a 5R milspec w/ 20MOA base for $900!!!

trade options pulled--need money now

Last edited:

Reduced $950 shipped, Money Order only, to your FFL.