• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED LAPUA 300 WIN MAG BRASS - AVAILABLE!!! @OTM

martinakl

1628797371944.png

Does anyone know if lapua is actually making this belted magnum brass? Or if they are just outsourcing it with their headstamp as in years past--- they have never made belted brass up to this point

Last edited:
Does anyone know of lapua is actually making this belted magnum brass? Or if they are just outsourcing it with their headstamp as in years past--- they jave never made belted brass up to this point
I dont know for sure but Id be surprised Lapua would put their name on someone else's product unless they felt it met their standards

As long as it took them to get it out, makes me think it's theirs. They announced it about a year ago and it was the last of the four new cases they announced to hit the streets (new for 2021: 300 PRC, 6.5 PRC, 284 Win, 300 Win)

But that is speculation and nothing more on my part. A few people sure liked their old, made by Norma, 300 Win brass. I've seen it sell (on this site) for $400 for a box of 100.

I'll email and ask. That seems like the correct approach and insanely easy to do. :)